lateral life in transit(ion)

Existential fabulosity and growing out but never up.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Summer 2012: London/Scotland!


I recently found out I'm heading across the pond next June, and will be in London and traveling across the Scottish countryside. I'll be in London during the Olympics, so that means plenty of street style research!
Posted by Marie at 9:53 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: fashion, london, scotland, style, travel, uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Marie
I'm 24 and I'm just trying to make it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (37)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2011 (46)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  November (19)
      • Be bold.
      • West Coast Fall
      • Upper East Side
      • What I'm Rocking to Thanksgiving Dinner
      • Foxy Lady
      • Autumn in Los Angeles
      • Fashion Faceoff: J.Lo vs. J.Lo
      • Santa Gaga's Workshop Opens at Barneys in NYC
      • AMEhhh's
      • Marc Jacobs' entire S/S 2012 STOLEN!
      • Additions to the Versace x H&M post
      • Versace for H&M debuts tomorrow!
      • And the winner of CFDA's Fashion Fund is...
      • Summer 2012: London/Scotland!
      • THREAD is coming to L.A. tomorrow!
      • DIY: Jimmy Choo 'Marlene' shoes
      • Vote for my sister to represent USA in a worldwide...
      • 100 Unforgettable Dresses party tomorrow on Melrose
      • Style Stop: Natural Beauty
    • ►  October (21)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.